Contained within your Kit:
- 3x Clothes Moth Traps
- 6x Clothes Moth Trap Refills (3x 2pks)
- 6x 3.5g Mini Fumers
- 2x 1L Moth Killing Residual Spray - Insectaclear STRONG
- 1x 300g Insecto Pro Formula Insect Killing Powder
- 3 pairs of Gloves and 3x Face Mask (FFP2 rated. Conforms to EN149:2001. Filters 94% of airborne particles)
- A Straightforward Step-by-Step Guide
Our Extreme Power Moth Killer Kit offers you everything you need to get on top of an established infestation and eliminate clothes moths and carpet moths from your home. This kit contains the strongest products available on the domestic market and is comprehensive and will enable you to manage an infestation in 3+ well sized rooms.
3x Moth Prevention Moth Traps AND 3x Twin Pack Moth Prevention Trap Refills: Using natural pheromones these traps attract the male clothes moth and carpet moth to the sticky card within. This removes them from the breeding cycle (reducing the number of females that lay eggs), as well as allowing you to monitor your infestation. With three Traps and 3x twin packs of Refills supplied within this kit you will be able to monitor 3 rooms for up to 9 months - that’s take you through an entire moth season!
Moth Killing Fumers: A powerful knockdown smoke generator designed to emit a powerful insecticidal smoke that will kill any moths, larvae and eggs within the crevices of your rooms. Coverage for Moths, larvae and eggs = 30m3 per Mini Fumer. With 6 foggers supplied in this kit you have the advantage of being able to repeat treat your rooms, delivering a powerful follow-up killer blow to your moth infestation. Repeat treatments should be carried out 7-10 days after the first fume. This will allow any eggs that escaped the first treatment to hatch, making them more vulnerable to the second fumigation. Fumers will not leave any residue or lasting smoky smells in your rooms!
Moth Killing Residual Spray - Insectaclear STRONG: This is our most powerful insect killing persistent spray! Containing professional quality synthetic pyrethroids (Active Ingredients: 0.004% Imiprothrin & 0.006% Cyphenothrin) and used by the veterinary profession it kills a broad range of insects including the very hard to kill cockroach! Moths, larvae and eggs are no match for this killer spray. It is certified safe for use by the DIY user in a domestic environment and can be used on mattresses and bedding if required. 2x 1L containers are supplied as part of this kit so that you can protect multiple rooms within your home and repeat treat to get rid of moths for good.
Insecto Pro Formula Killing Powder:: This is our most powerful insect killing powder! Containing professional quality Azamethiphos and used by professional pest controllers it kills a broad range of insects including the very hard to kill bedbug! It is certified safe for use by the DIY user in a domestic environment and can be used indoors and outdoors.
1 of these large 300gm powder puffers is provided within this kit so that you can treat and re-treat the carpets, rugs and furniture in your home. This powder should be left in place for a maximum of 2hrs before vacuuming to remove.
A detailed guide is supplied with this Killer Kit. Apply these products as instructed within our guide and you will get rid of the clothes moths in your home.
Health & Safety:
- Read all product labels before use
- Children and Pets should not be permitted within a room where a treatment is being carried out or until treated surfaces are dry and the room aired
- Plants should be removed from a room prior to any spray or fogger treatment
- Store product in a cool dry area, away from food & water and out of reach of children
- Do not use sprays near sources of heat or naked flame
- We recommend the use of the provided mask & gloves when using any of our Spray, Fumers or Powder Treatments
All components found within this Moth Killer Kit can be purchased separately as well.
Product Code: AMPRE02801